This class is designed to introduce you into beekeeping. Teaching a little of all sections.
- Beekeeping Regulations
- Hive Equipment and Assembly
- Ordering your bees
- The difference between Packages and Nucs
- Brief over view Diseases and Pests
- Pest Management
- Bee Yearly Calendar
- Harvesting and Extracting honey
- Handouts will be given out
BeeHive Barn produce local raw fresh honey through natural methods (no pesticides) and sustainable practices, BeeHive supports healthy bee colonies and provides high quality honey and honeycomb to customers.