1st Hive Inspection
This class is designed to introduce you how to enter into the hive for 1st time as new beekeeper. We’ll cover many ways to inspect and much more.
Class Time: start 1pm;
Location: 156 Plainsboro Rd/ Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Enter into hive: where and how to place hive parts on ground.
- How to approach and work the hive.
- Checking queen to make sure she is live.
- Look for brood.
- Complete a sugar shake to ck for mites.
- Day of class will need to be above 60 degrees
- Bring protective bee clothing, and practice installing so you feel confident doing it when you get home